Google Maps shows you information about the places you’re interested in, based on where you’re looking and what you’ve searched for.
When you explore locations on Google Maps, you sometimes see content provided by other users—such as reviews and photographs—to help you better understand those places. You may also see content provided by our partners, some of which is provided for a fee.
Learn more about consumer information in Google Maps:
- Discover new places and experiences
- Personalizing your experience using Google Maps
- How other content you provide Google is used in Maps
- How Google ranks the content you see in Maps
- Ads in Google Maps
- Info about ride-share services in Google Maps
- Info about OpenTable reservations in Google Maps
- Ratings and reviews in Google Maps