Make OpenTable reservations in Google Maps
Use the Google Maps app to make restaurant reservations in the United States through OpenTable, an online reservation site.You can also make dining reservations with Reserve with Google.
Make a reservation
- Open the Google Maps app .
- Search for a restaurant or tap a restaurant on the map.
- To see more information, tap the name of the restaurant. If the restaurant uses OpenTable, you'll see a "Find a table" section with open time slots.
- To look for openings at a different time and party sizes, update the reservation time and party size.
Note: If your Google email is registered with OpenTable, you'll also get Dining Rewards points for your reservation.
Confirm your reservation
You'll see a page that confirms your reservation. You'll get a confirmation email from OpenTable shortly afterwards.
Change or cancel your reservation
To change or cancel your reservation, follow the steps below:
- Open the confirmation email from OpenTable.
- Tap Change or Cancel.
I see the error "This didn't go through"
You'll see this error if Google couldn't connect to OpenTable to confirm your reservation.
To try again, tap Start over.
To have a "Find a table" section, your restaurant needs to be part of Reserve with Google and located in the United States.
If your restaurant is a part of the OpenTable Network, but isn't showing up, contact OpenTable.