Follow the instructions if:
- It’s less than 48 hours since you bought an app or made an in-app purchase, and you can request a refund through Google Play.
- You bought music, movies, books or other content, and you may be able to request a refund after more than 48 hours (check policy below).
You’ll usually get a decision within one working day but it can take up to four working days.
If you can't find your purchase on the recent purchases list, request a refund from the Google Play website.
- Open a mobile browser (like Chrome).
- At the top, enter play.google.com.
- Tap Menu Account Purchase history.
- On the order, select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you would like a refund.
- You will see a message saying 'Thank you for sharing your concerns'. You'll then get an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this within 15 minutes, but it can take up to four working days.
- If you have multiple refund requests, repeat these steps for each thing that you bought.
- If you don't see the order, you may have bought it using a different Google Account. Learn how to switch accounts.