Request a refund for a Google Play purchase
If you see a charge from Google Play that you didn't make, report it within 120 days of the transaction. Report an unauthorized purchase here.
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Click Order History.
- Find the order you want to return.
- On the order, click More .
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you would like a refund.
- You will see a message saying "thank you for sharing your concerns." You'll then get an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this within 15 minutes, but it can take up to two business days.
- If you have multiple refund requests, repeat these steps for each thing you bought.
- If you don't see the order, you may have bought it using a different Google Account. Learn how to switch accounts.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?