Remove video from the Google Play Movies & TV app
You can remove videos that you’ve rented or purchased so that they won’t display on your device through My Library on the Google Play Movies app. Removing a video from your device won’t affect your rental period or permanently remove purchased items from appearing in your video library.
Here's how to remove a video from your device:
- Open the Google Play Movies & TV app and visit My Movies or My TV Shows.
- Tap Menu below a movie you’d like to remove from your device.
- Select Delete from device.
If you accidentally delete a video from your device’s library, you can restore it to your device with the following steps:
- Visit the Google Play store from your device and search for the movie or TV show that's been deleted from your device.
- Select Play or Download from the video page.
- Open the Google Play Movies & TV app. Your video should appear in My Movies or My TV Shows.