Billing, reporting & order cancellation issues
You can find answers to many questions about billing, reporting, and order cancellations in the Play Console Help Center, and our support team can help with the rest.View app statistics & financial reports
On your Play Console, you can find detailed statistics and financial reports that can help you learn more about your app's performance.
You can learn how to access these reports on the following pages:
In some cases, orders can be canceled by a user or refunded by Google. Refunds are issued as a courtesy to your users or as required by law and are included as part of our Developer Distribution Agreement. After an order is canceled, it can’t be reinstated.
Here are a few examples of when refunds can be issued:
- User returns a paid app: After purchasing a paid app, a user has up to 2 hours to return it for a full refund. They can only return an app once. If they purchase the same app again, they won’t be able to return it a second time.
- User requests a refund: Users can request a refund on Google Play.
- Unauthorized or accidental purchases: In some cases, our support team may refund purchases made by mistake or without the user’s consent.
Also, if Google determines that an order is high risk or doesn’t follow our policies, the order can be canceled for your protection. To learn more about how Google detects and helps prevent fraud, visit merchant fraud protection.
If users are having issues making in-app purchases within your app, they may contact you for help. If you’re unable to help them on your own, additional troubleshooting steps for in-app purchases and payment issues are available on the Google Play Help Center.
If users are still unable to complete in-app purchases within your app, you can contact our support team. To help us look into the issue, make sure to include the following information:
- Screenshot of the issue
- Sample order IDs with the issue
- Impacted SKUs
- Which in-app billing API call is failing?
- What error codes are you seeing?
- Description of how you’re using in-app billing: Are you using server-side validation? What type of item is it?
- Bug report produced using Android Debug Bridge
If you want to change your Play Console account to use a different currency, you need to create a new Play Console account using a different email address. If you need to create a new Google Account, you can create one anytime.
When creating your account, you can select a different country to change the currency that your account uses. After you create a new account, our support team can transfer your apps to your new account and then refund your original registration fee.