You can integrate your customer relationship management (CRM) system data sources with Google Customer Match using Zapier as your integration partner. Customer Match lets you use your online and offline data to reach and re-engage with your customers across Search, Shopping, Gmail, YouTube, and Display. Using information that your customers have shared with you, Customer Match will target ads to those customers and other customers like them.
Zapier automatically uploads new contact details from your customer relationship management (CRM) system, eCommerce, or marketing automation tool where you collect a users information, to your Google Ads customer lists. This means you don’t have to manually upload contacts to Google Ads, sort them into the right lists, or remove them from a list. You can automatically keep your uploaded customer lists refreshed and in sync with your CRM.
In this article, we’ll go over the benefits of this feature and the basics of how the process works. When you’re ready, you can read how to use Zapier to upload customer data.
Customer Match is a useful advertising tool for many business goals, from increasing brand awareness to driving conversions. When you integrate your Customer Match data with Zapier, you can automate your Customer Match tasks which can help boost your ROI.
- A simplified process to connect your CRM, eCommerce, or marketing automation tool where you collect a user's information.
- Automated connection to your existing CRM , eCommerce, or marketing automation tool where you collect a user's information.
- Advertisers use their existing data and segments with no need to re-create.
- Automation maximizes match rate, eliminates formatting errors, and facilitates automatic real-time list updates.
- An automated process to add and remove contacts from your customer list which can help with faster and more accurate re-engagement with your customers.
- Duplicate customer audiences created in other tools, like an email marketing app.
- Create advanced workflows that look for the right customer list depending on contact data.
How it works
Once you’ve created a Zapier account you’ll set up a “Zap,” which is an automated process of moving customer information from your CRM system into a Customer Match list in Google Ads.
Before you begin
Before you can set up Customer Match with Zapier, make sure the app you want to send data from is supported by Zapier
How Zapier shares Customer Match data with Google
All customer information is hashed before it reaches Google. No PII is shared with Google. Once the hashed data reaches Google, it adheres to our existing Customer Match data policy.
What you’ll need to do
Before you set up Customer Match with Zapier, you’ll need to upload your Customer Match data, learn how to create a customer list.