Create a Hotel campaign
Hotel campaigns help you manage your Hotel ads bids and budgets across multiple campaigns. By targeting different user countries and hotels, you can choose different bid strategies for each campaign and give users detailed information about the hotels you're promoting.
Before you begin
If you're migrating to Hotel campaigns in Google Ads, make sure you follow the proper migration steps. Learn more about migrating your Hotel campaigns to Google Ads.
Here are step-by-step instructions for creating a Hotel campaign:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- In the page menu along the left, click Campaigns.
- For "goal type" select Create a campaign without a goal's guidance and click Continue.
- For "campaign type" select Hotel and click Continue.
- Select your linked Hotel Center account. (Note: If you're new to Hotel campaigns, you'll need to integrate your Hotel list and Hotel price feed in Hotel Center, or link to a Hotel Center account created for you by one of our integration partners. Learn how to find an integration partner).
- Choose your advertising preferences:
- Campaign name: Enter a name for the campaign. You'll use this name to find the campaign later. You can change the name after the campaign has been created.
- Bidding: Select which type of bidding to use in your campaign. You can change this setting after the campaign has been created. Learn how to choose a bid strategy.
- Budget: Select how much you're willing to spend on this campaign. Learn how to select a bid amount that works for you.
- Networks: Hotel campaigns show only on the Google Search Network.
- Devices: By default, ads will show on all devices, including computers and mobile devices. You can adjust your device bids later.
- Locations: You can use this setting to limit where your ads show to specific user locations. You can change this setting after the campaign has been created.
- Click Save and continue.
- Create your first ad group by entering a few pieces of information:
- Ad group name. Enter a name for the ad group. You'll use this name to find the ad group later. You can change the name after the campaign has been created.
- Bid. Enter the bid for the ad group. Once you create the ad group, this bid will be applied to the first hotel group "All hotels," which is automatically created. You can change the bid on the hotel group after the campaign has been created.
- Click Save.
- You'll be taken to the hotel groups page, where you'll see one hotel group "All hotels" that targets all the hotels you can advertise on from your linked Hotel Center account. Create more hotel groups using subdivisions to make bidding more specific.