How account level automated assets work
Account level automated assets tend to boost ad performance, making your ads more likely to be clicked. When an asset is predicted to improve your ad’s performance, Google Ads automatically creates and displays it below your ad. These assets can be created at the account level and can be shared across multiple campaigns. Most account level automated assets are eligible to show with all ad types, however, a few only show on desktop and laptop computers. Account level automated assets are compatible with campaigns and ad groups that also use manual assets. We recommend that you use all manual assets that fit your business. Learn more about assets
There's no cost when assets show with your ads, but you're typically charged as usual for clicks on your ad, as well as for certain interactions that assets provide. For example, you're charged when someone clicks on a call button that is automatically created. Google Ads charges for no more than 2 clicks (per impression) on each ad and its assets. Learn more about Google Ads extensions and your actual cost-per-click
Exception: There's no charge for clicks on seller ratings (but clicks on the ads themselves are charged as usual).
Benefits of account level automated assets
- Help people learn more about your products and services: Account level automated assets provide previews of your products, services and special offers and help get more clicks on your ad.
- May help improve your return on investment: The additional website information that appears with your ads can increase your ads' relevance and CTR rate. This can help you improve your return on investment by focusing on attracting clicks from visitors who are more likely to be interested in what you have to offer.
- Save you time: They are automatically created saving you time and effort.
Types of account level automated assets
Dynamic sitelinks help get people to the right place on your website. For example, if you run a restaurant, your assets might include links with the following display text: Hours, Menu, Delivery. Learn more About dynamic sitelinks
Dynamic structured snippets
Structured snippets include additional descriptive text that helps people get a better sense of the range of products and services your business has to offer. Learn more About dynamic structured snippet assets
Services: Tech Support, E-Waste Recycling, Computer Repair, Coding Class...
Automated location assets
Automated location assets can help people find your physical business locations by showing your ads with location information, such as your address, directions to your location, or the distance to your business. People can click or tap these assets in the final ad to get further details about locations relevant to your business. Automated location assets may also include a phone number or call button so that users can easily call your business locations or those of your retailers. Learn more about location assets
Seller ratings show a combination of information and reviews next to your ads, letting people know which advertisers are highly rated for quality service. Learn more About seller ratings ads assets
Dynamic callouts help people decide whether to visit your site by showing relevant information about the products and services offered on your site. If an advertiser’s landing page mentions potentially useful information like “25 years of experience”, “Book online”, and “Certified technicians”, that information could automatically show with the ad text or video ad as dynamic callouts. Learn more About dynamic callouts
Ad · https://www.acmeautoshopca.com
ACME Auto Shop - acmeautoshopca.com
Save 20% on all car repair services. Family owned & operated.
25 years of experience. Book online. Certified technicians.
Account level automated assets will only appear when they’re predicted to improve your text ad performance. Make sure to review and understand their impact by checking the performance of the account level automated assets. Let's say you'd like to review how your ads with seller ratings perform, like the number of clicks or impressions that occurred when they appeared with your ad. You can review your performance data with the account level automated assets report.
You can access your account level automated assets in the “Ads & assets” section of Google Ads.
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- From the page menu on the left, click Ads & assets, then click Assets.
- Click Add filter, then filter by “Source” (you can type “Source” in the search box).
- Check the box next to “Automatically created”, then click Apply.
- For location assets, seller ratings, and app assets, select Account level automated assets from the three-dot menu on the right side of the table.
To turn off account level automated assets, follow these steps:
- Sign into your Google Ads account.
- Click Ads & assets from the page menu on the left, then click Assets.
- Select Association from the “Table view” drop-down menu.
- Click the three-dot menu on the right, then select Account level automated assets.
- Click the three-dot menu on the right again, then select Advanced options.
- Select Turn off specific automated assets, then choose which asset to turn off.
- Select your reason for turning off the asset and add additional comments.
- Click Turn off.