Keep in mind
For particularly large accounts, the Campaigns page may not be able to display campaign data for the default view showing all accounts. This may also occur for filtered accounts when the selection is still substantial. If this occurs, you’ll be asked to refine your selection to a smaller set of accounts.
Before you begin
This article explains how to create and manage campaigns from your manager account. For more background, you may want to begin by reading About manager accounts.
Create a new campaign
- Sign in to your Google Ads manager account.
- From the page menu on the left, click Campaigns.
- Click the plus button .
- Select the account in which you want this campaign to be created. You can search by account name in the text field, or scroll down to find the account.
- Select the type of campaign you want to create.
- Proceed with creating the campaign as you would in an individual Google Ads account.
Change an existing campaign
To change an existing campaign, first sign in to your Google Ads manager account, and from the page menu on the left, click Campaigns. If you have more than 500 accounts, you’ll need to filter your view by selecting accounts that contain the campaigns you want to change. You can then do the following:
Change your campaign status to “Enabled,” “Paused,” or “Removed”:
Check the box next to the campaign you want to make changes to.
- Click Edit, and select the status you want for the campaign. Your new status will save automatically.
Change your campaign daily budget:
- Check the box next to the campaign you want to make changes to.
- Click Edit, and select Change budgets. Learn more about setting campaign budgets.
- Once you’ve made your change, you can click Preview to see your changes before applying them.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
Change your campaign name:
- Click the pencil icon in the Campaign column for the campaign you want to change.
- Once you’ve made your change, click Save.
Jump to a campaign and make other changes:
- In the Campaign column, click the name of the campaign you want to makes changes to.
- Make changes to the campaign as you would in an individual Google Ads account.