Use segments in your tables
Use segments to bring out what’s most important to you in your Google Ads tables. With segments, you can split your data into rows, isolating exactly what you want to see. Your segment choices vary depending on which table of your Google Ads account you're viewing, but may include periods of time, click type or device.
This article explains how to use segments.
The new Google Ads experience is now the exclusive way for most users to manage their accounts. If you’re still using the previous AdWords experience, choose Previous below. Learn more
How to add or remove segments from your table
- Sign in to your AdWords account.
- Click the Campaigns tab.
- To see data for a specific period, click the date range menu in the top right-hand corner of the page and select the time period that you'd like to analyse.
- Click one of the tabs that appear in the middle of the page, such as the Campaigns, Ad groups or Ads tab.
- Click the Segment button above the statistics table.
- To add a segment, select a segment from the drop-down. To remove a segment, select 'None'.
- Although you can only apply one segment at a time in your statistics table, you can apply multiple segments to your data if you choose to download a report. Once your statistics table looks the way you want, just click the download button to create a report.
- In the panel that opens, add additional segments by clicking +Add segment.
- Click Download.