Create an advertiser
An advertiser in DoubleClick Search is linked to an advertiser in DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM). If you do not have an existing advertiser in your DCM account, you will need to create one. Note that a single DCM advertiser can only be linked to one DS advertiser. Learn more about the one-to-one relationship between DoubleClick Search and DCM.
Follow the steps below to create a new advertiser in DCM and DoubleClick Search:
Create an advertiser in DCM (if necessary)
- Sign in to DCM (only Admins in DCM can create advertisers)
- Click on the Advertisers tab and select New Advertiser
- Enter a name for the Advertiser and click Save
- Click on the Advertisers tab and select Advertisers
- Note the name and the ID of the newly created advertiser
After the DCM advertiser is created, the DoubleClick Search Support team can create the advertiser in DoubleClick Search once a request has been made.
Request a DoubleClick Search advertiser to be created