Campaign Manager allows you to manage your digital display campaigns across websites and mobile devices. Campaign Manager includes a robust set of features for ad serving, targeting, verification, reporting, and attribution modeling.
Looking for the Campaign Manager help center?
You're currently reading the help center for Search Ads 360, which agencies and marketers use to manage search marketing campaigns across multiple engines and media channels.
You can view the Campaign Manager help center at https://support.google.com/dcm
Access Campaign Manager
You can access Campaign Manager from the following URLs:
- Campaign Manager Trafficking (manage creatives and run ad campaigns): https://ddm.google.com/dfa/trafficking
- Campaign Manager Reporting (view data for ads trafficked through Campaign Manager and Search Ads 360): https://ddm.google.com/analytics/dfa
If you're a Search Ads 360 user and your Google Account has permission to access Campaign Manager, you can do so directly from Search Ads 360:
- From the top menu bar in Search Ads 360, click (apps icon).
The Google Marketing Platform menu lists all of the products that your Google Account has permission to access.
- Select one of the following from the Google Marketing Platform menu:
- Trafficking: Manage creatives and run ad campaigns.
- Reporting & Attribution: View data for ads trafficked through Campaign Manager and Search Ads 360. Also provides access to attribution models.