Buy more Google storage
Your Google Account starts with 15 GB of free storage to use across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos.
- You can update your storage plan for a monthly or annual fee.
- It may take up to 24 hours for your new storage to become available.
- You can change or cancel your storage plan.
- You may be charged local taxes or fees in addition to the prices listed. Google doesn't charge extra fees.
- Buying Google Storage is only available in some countries. Find countries where you can buy storage.
You can get extra storage for your Google products.
If you already pay for a Drive plan, you'll be automatically upgraded to Google One for free. Learn more about how your existing storage works with Google One.
If you don't have a Drive plan, you can become a Google One member to get more storage, help from experts, and extra member benefits.
Before upgrading your storage, make sure:
Your payment method is up to date. Learn how to update your payment details.
Your Google Drive app is up to date. It may take a few minutes after updating for your purchase to appear. Update your Google Drive app.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Drive app.
- Tap Menu Storage.
- Next to the price for the plan you want, tap Buy storage.
Fix problems buying storage
When you bought Google Drive storage using the App Store, you might have encountered a problem, like:
Your purchase has expired
You can't buy storage for more than one Google Account
You can't find where to buy more storage
To fix your problem:
If you haven't already, cancel your Apple App Store Drive subscription. Learn how to change your Apple subscriptions.
Contact Google Support to get credited for your Apple purchase. Learn how to contact Google Support.