View Google Drive plan prices or upgrade storage
Your Google Account starts with 15 GB of free storage to use across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos.
- You can update your storage plan for a monthly or annual fee.
- It may take up to 24 hours for your new storage to become available.
- You can change or cancel your storage plan.
- You may be charged local taxes or fees in addition to the prices listed. Google doesn't charge extra fees.
Upgrade your storage
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Drive app.
- Tap Menu Storage.
- Next to the price for the plan you want, tap Buy storage.
Evan is a Docs & Drive expert and author of this help page. Leave him feedback below about the page.