- At any time, you can change your storage plan to either a monthly or annual fee.
- A Google One subscription doesn’t expire -- it’ll renew automatically unless you change your settings.
- When you switch to a different payment schedule, it can take up to 24 hours for these changes to take effect.
- You may be charged local taxes or fees in addition to the prices listed. Google doesn't charge extra fees.
- Buying Google storage is only available in some countries. Find countries where you can buy storage.
If you already pay for a Drive plan, you get automatically upgraded to Google One at no charge. Learn more about how your existing storage works with Google One.
If you don't have a Drive plan, you can become a Google One member to get more storage, help from experts, and extra member benefits.
Buy storage via the Google One app
- On your iPhone or iPad, download the Google One app.
- Make sure you're signed into your Google account.
- In the Google One app, at the bottom, tap Upgrade.
- Select your new plan pricing and payment date.
- Confirm your payment.
Important: If you purchased your Google One membership outside of the Google one iPhone app, you may not see the option to upgrade.
Buy storage via the Google Drive app
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Drive app .
- If you don't have it, download the Google Drive app.
- On the top left, tap Menu Storage.
- Tap Get more storage.
- Choose your new storage limit.
- Confirm your payment.
- Tap Done.
- How your existing storage works with Google One
- How much Google One costs in your location
- How to switch to a monthly or yearly storage plan
Your purchase has expired
You can't buy storage for more than one Google Account
You can't find where to buy more storage
About Google One plans offered by another company
Manage a Google One plan offered by another companySwitch to a different Google One plan only available on the Google One site and app
How can I switch to a Google One plan that is only available to purchase through Google One site or app?
- Cancel your current Google One plan by contacting the company that sold you the plan.
- Subscribe to a Google One plan available on the Google One site and app.
Why is there an issue with my payment?
What happens if there’s an issue with my payment?
Improve collaboration and stay connected with Google Workspace Essentials
If your company wants better collaboration and more storage for work projects, you can sign up for a Google Workspace Essentials account. To sign up, use your business email address.
A Google Workspace Essentials account provides:
- Secure, reliable video conferencing
- Shared drive space where teams can store all of their content
- Collaboration apps like Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Security, privacy, and compliance tools
- No domain verification or IT involvement required
Check if your Google Drive storage is updated
- It can take up to 24 hours for the storage to be available. You can check your storage at https://www.google.com/settings/storage.
- If your storage is incorrect, sign in to your Google Account to see if your payment went through.