Display & Video 360 helps teams execute digital advertising campaigns. Your team can design creatives, organize audience data, purchase inventory, and optimize campaigns.
You can also:
- Collaborate across teams: Share campaign data and insights across teams to work across disciplines.
- Gain transparency and control: See how your budget is being spent and know exactly where your ads are running.
- Get insights: Automate tasks like bidding and optimization, and view insights and recommendations so you can achieve your goals.
Display & Video 360 is organized around five integrated modules that work together to simplify the campaign management process: Campaigns, Audiences, Creatives, Inventory, and Insights.
You can create, optimize, and monitor campaigns, line items, and insertion orders here.
You can see new views that help you organize every component of your campaign, including views that combine insertion orders, line items, and creatives for easier QA checks.
You can manage your audiences alongside your campaign.
Features that help you build and manage audiences include:
- Audience profile analysis. Learn about your audiences based on available first-party, third-party, and Google data, and create combined audiences across data sets. Learn more
- Activity-based audience builder. Build audiences from campaign activity in Display & Video 360. Learn more
- Audience-based frequency caps. Set frequency caps across audiences based on all impression exposures.
You can tie your creative strategy to your data and media plan.
Features that help you manage creatives include:
- The Ad Canvas. Design your ads visually with real-time previews on the Ad Canvas. Learn more
- The Format Gallery. Discover innovative formats, test them on the Ad Canvas, and browse Google Web Designer templates for custom solutions. Learn more
- Data-driven creatives. Create variations of your message that resonate with different audiences and set up rules to deliver your creative strategy. Learn more
Creative roles allow your creative team to collaborate within Display & Video 360. Learn more
You can discover and manage high-quality inventory from top broadcasters and publishers, including exploring new opportunities in Marketplace and negotiating deals.
You can get all of the campaign metrics you need.
You can use features that help you analyze performance across Display & Video 360 and take action on those results, including instant reporting that allows you to access data within Display & Video 360. Learn more