Introducing Display & Video 360
We’re unifying our DoubleClick advertiser products and the Google Analytics 360 Suite under a single brand: Google Marketing Platform. As part of the launch of Google Marketing Platform, DoubleClick Bid Manager has become Display & Video 360.
Display & Video 360 is a single, integrated tool that helps creative, data, and media teams work together to execute end-to-end campaigns.
Your Bid Manager account automatically became a Display & Video 360 account as of July 24.
We’ve announced that we’re unifying our DoubleClick advertiser products and the Google Analytics 360 Suite under a single brand: Google Marketing Platform. The complete set of products in Google Marketing Platform work together to help you plan, buy, measure, and optimize digital media and customer experiences in one place. Learn more
As part of this announcement, we’re introducing Display & Video 360, a single, integrated tool that helps creative, data, and media teams work together to execute end-to-end campaigns.
DoubleClick Bid Manager became Display & Video 360 as of July 24. Learn more about Display & Video 360 and the changes you’ll see in your account below.
Display & Video 360 is the evolution and consolidation of DoubleClick Bid Manager, Campaign Manager, Studio, and Audience Center. It offers a single tool for planning campaigns, designing and managing creative, organizing and applying audience data, finding and buying inventory, and measuring and optimizing campaigns.
With Display & Video 360 you can:
- Collaborate across teams: Share campaign data and insights across media, creative, data, and analytics teams so they can work across disciplines.
- Gain transparency and control: See precisely how your budget is being spent and know exactly where your ads are running - across all of your campaigns.
- Get faster, smarter insights: Built-in intelligence across the product automates tasks like bidding and optimization, and automatically surfaces insights and recommendations so you can act quickly to achieve your goals.
Display & Video 360 is organized around five integrated modules that work together to simplify the campaign management process: Campaigns, Audiences, Creatives, Inventory, and Insights.
Here’s an overview of new features you’ll see throughout Display & Video 360. We’ll continue to add more features over time.
The Campaigns module is where you build and execute a cross-channel media plan. You’ll continue to create, optimize, and monitor campaigns, line items, and insertion orders here.
You’ll see new views that help you organize every component of your campaign, including views that combine insertion orders, line items, and creatives for easier QA checks.
The Audiences module is where you manage your audiences alongside your campaign.
You’ll see new features that help you build and manage audiences:
- Audience profile analysis. Learn about the composition of your audiences based on all available first-party, third-party, and Google data, and create new combined audiences across data sets. Learn more
- Activity-based audience builder. Build audiences from campaign activity in Display & Video 360. Learn more
- Audience-based frequency caps. Set frequency caps across audiences based on all impression exposures.
The Creatives module is where you tie your creative strategy to your data and your media plan. It offers a workspace for your entire creative team within Display & Video 360.
You’ll see new features that help you build and manage creatives:
- The Ad Canvas. Design your ads visually with real-time previews on the Ad Canvas. Learn more
- The Format Gallery. Discover new innovative formats, test them on the Ad Canvas, and browse Google Web Designer templates for custom solutions. Learn more
- Data-driven creatives. Create variations of your message that resonate with different audiences and set up rules to deliver your creative strategy. Learn more
There are also new Creative user roles, so your entire creative team can collaborate within Display & Video 360. Learn more
The Inventory module is where you discover and manage high-quality inventory from top broadcasters and publishers, including exploring new opportunities in Marketplace and negotiating deals.
The Insights module is where you get all of the campaign metrics you need.
You’ll see new features that help you analyze performance across Display & Video 360 and take action on those results, including instant reporting that allows you to quickly access data within Display & Video 360 without waiting for reports to export. Learn more
You’ll see additional features throughout your account:
- Google Marketing Platform features: You’ll see the new Google Marketing Platform features described here linked from the new common product switcher.
- Overview page: From this page you can quickly navigate to the things that matter the most to you, see important alerts, and recently viewed items specific to your Display & Video 360 user account.
- The Intelligence Panel. See performance health alerts and optimization suggestions for campaigns and insertion orders.
The URL you use to access your account is now displayvideo.google.com, and the help center is now support.google.com/displayvideo. This has happened automatically, and all existing links for Bid Manager and the Bid Manager Help Center will redirect to the new URLs.
There are no changes to key pieces of infrastructure for Display & Video 360 associated with the DoubleClick brand, such as Floodlight tags. The DoubleClick Bid Manager API is not changing at this time. Your ad serving, measurement, and attribution will continue uninterrupted.
Details about updates to metrics and dimensions that contain product names are listed here.