If any users in your organization don’t need the Cloud Identity service anymore, you can delete those users or cancel your subscription.
To stop using all Google services at your organization, cancel your subscriptions and delete your organization's Google Account.
Cancel your Cloud Identity subscription
You can cancel your Cloud Identity Premium subscription if your users don’t need its features anymore. Users’ licenses to other services, such as Google Workspace, stay in place. After you cancel Premium, if you have the Cloud Identity free edition, users with no other licenses get free Cloud Identity licenses.
After you cancel, Google automatically charges your primary payment method when the next month starts.
- Flexible Plan subscribers are charged a prorated cost for the current month’s usage.
- Annual Plan subscribers can find the cost of the remainder of their plan on the cancellation page.
On the Admin console Home page, go to BillingManage subscriptions.
- Click your subscriptionCancel Subscription.
- Click Continue to cancel the subscription.
You can’t cancel a free Cloud Identity subscription. Users who don’t need free Cloud Identity features or any of your other subscriptions can simply be deleted from the organization.
If you only have a free Cloud Identity subscription and none of your users need the service anymore, you can delete your organization's Google Account.
After you cancel your subscription, you’re billed at the start of the next month for any outstanding charges in your account. The amount is calculated according to your service and billing plan:
- Flexible Plan—You’re charged for the days you used the service. For example, if you cancel on the 15th of this month, you're billed for half a month of service.
- Annual/Fixed-Term Plan—You’re charged for the remaining balance of your commitment.
- Essentials—You’re charged the full monthly cost for each active user in that month. Learn more about How Essentials billing works.