The Moving from Shadow IT to Managed Chrome Browser guide is for IT administrators who want to move to managing Chrome Browser on Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, and Linux computers.
It outlines different methods for managing Chrome Browser and a guideline on the steps to getting started.
In this guide
- Options available for managing Chrome and the benefits to you and your users
- How to prepare your environment for managed Chrome
- Use reporting to collect data on extensions, policies, plugins and versions of Chrome
- Test before any phased rollout of Chrome Browser
- Information on how to get started using Chrome Browser policies
- How to get support
Google and related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. All other company and product names are trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.