The Moving from Shadow IT to Managed Chrome Browser guide is for IT administrators who want to move to managing Chrome Browser on Microsoft® Windows®, Apple® Mac® and Linux® computers.
It outlines different methods for managing Chrome Browser and a guideline on the steps to getting started.
In this guide
- Options available for managing Chrome and the benefits to you and your users
- How to prepare your environment for managed Chrome
- Use reporting to collect data on extensions, policies, plugins and versions of Chrome
- Test before any phased rollout of Chrome Browser
- Information on how to get started using Chrome Browser policies
- How to get support