Manage Chrome Browser from a single, cloud-based Admin console, across all your Microsoft® Windows®, Apple® Mac®, and Linux® devices at no additional cost.
- Enforce 100+ Chrome policies for all users who open Chrome Browser on a managed device. These are the same policies that can be managed with on-premise tools like Windows Group Policy.
Users don't have to sign in or have Google Accounts to receive policies.
- Block suspicious extensions across your organization and do other common IT tasks.
- View reports on Chrome Browsers deployed across your organization, including each browser's current version, installed apps and extensions, and enforced policies.
- Sign up for Chrome Browser Cloud Management
- Enroll cloud-managed Chrome Browsers
- Set policies for enrolled browsers
- Enable Chrome Browser reporting
- Chrome Browser version 73 or later
- Windows, Mac, or Linux computers
Doesn't support managing browsers on Android or iOS.
- G Suite customers who currently receive phone and email support can get support for Chrome Browser Cloud Management at no extra cost.
- Customers who sign up for a Google provided domain (deviceadmin.goog) can get support by purchasing Chrome Browser Enterprise Support.
- All customers can use the the Chrome help forum.
- For detailed deployment instructions, see the Chrome Browser Cloud Management whitepaper.