The Chrome Browser Cloud Management guide is for IT administrators who manage Chrome Browser from a central cloud-based console. It describes Chrome Browser Cloud Management features and best practices for managing browsers in the cloud.
In this guide
- Evaluate Chrome Browser Cloud Management features
- Download data from enrolled devices
- Manage admin access to features and monitor admin actions
- Review information on cloud reporting and extension management
- Best practices for safe browsing, URL blocking, and bookmark management
- Learn about enrollment tokens and device tokens