To resell products to a new customer, add the customer to your reseller account. Your customer must have a registered domain before you can add them.Resellers cannot add and manage customers who have G Suite for Nonprofits or the legacy free edition of G Suite.
Add a customer
- Sign in to the Channel Services console.
- On the Customers page, click Create customer.
- Add the customer's information. Note:
- Email: Primary administrator address at their domain
- Alternate address: Address for receiving sign-in credentials.
- If the customer’s domain is associated with Google Account that they pay for directly, you're prompted to enter a transfer token. Learn more about transfers to your account.
- Click Create to add their account.
- Click Purchase to place an order. Or click Customer list to go to the Customers page. Your new customer's Subscriptions status is blank until you place an order.