Withdraw or archive an Ad Exchange offer or negotiation
Once an offer for an Ad Exchange Preferred Deal is created, you begin negotiations with the buyer. In some cases, however, you may wish to withdraw or archive the offer.
Withdraw an offer
After an offer has been created and sent, either you or the buyer may decide to withdraw the offer. This may happen, for example, if a new price is needed, or simply because the Preferred Deal is no longer wanted.
A withdrawn offer is no longer visible to other parties as an active offer. However, there is no restriction on when the offer can be viewed or responded to, by either party. The offer is moved to the "Withdrawn" section of your Preferred Deals, for future reference.
To withdraw an offer:
- Click Sent from the Preferred Deals offers menu on the Deals tab and locate the offer.If you're accessing this feature from DFP instead of Ad Exchange, navigate to Sales Preferred Deals.
- Click the name of the offer.
- From the offer details page, click Withdraw.
Archive an offer or negotiation
Offers or negotiations can be archived to clear the offers and negotiations states. Archiving is suited for offers and negotiations that are no longer active or were never finalized.
To archive an offer or negotiation:
- Click to find your offer or negotiation in the Deals tab.If you're accessing this feature from DFP instead of Ad Exchange, navigate to Sales Preferred Deals.
- Select the checkbox next to the offer or negotiation.
- Click Archive at the top of the list.