Are you encountering an error when you try to sign up for AdMob? We're here to help!
Sign-up errors may be related to your existing AdSense, Google Ads or Google Accounts. The information below is provided to help you resolve some of these issues.
Note: If you've previously used AdMob, you'll need to sign up again using an email address that you’ve never used for AdMob. Also note that duplicate accounts aren’t allowed.
These are some of the common AdSense errors that you may encounter when signing up for AdMob.
Your AdSense account (Publisher ID: pub-XXXX) has been terminated.
The Google account that you’re using to sign up for AdMob is associated with a terminated AdSense account. According to the AdSense Terms and Conditions, a publisher whose AdSense account has been terminated or disabled cannot participate in the AdMob programme.
This AdSense account is not a self-service account. AdMob does not support this type of sign-up. If your account is directly managed by Google, please contact your account manager to create your AdMob account.
The Google account that you’re using to sign up for AdMob is associated with an AdSense account that isn’t self-service. This means you may have a Google account manager who manages your account for you.
You will need to contact your Google account manager to create an AdMob account.
You do not have access to the AdSense account (Publisher ID: pub-XXXX) that is connected to your AdMob account.
There are a few different reasons you could lose access to your AdSense account:
- You may have been removed from the AdSense account by an administrator. Contact the account administrator directly. Note: Please be aware that Google AdSense and AdMob are unable to mediate access disputes between users.
- Your AdSense account may have been cancelled by you or an account administrator. Note: If your account was cancelled, you'll need to apply for a new account.
- Your AdSense account may have been disabled or terminated due to failure to comply with policies.
- AdSense Terms and Conditions
- AdSense programme policies
- Common reasons why AdSense accounts are disabled
Your AdSense account needs to be verified. Please complete the AdSense account phone verification before signing up for AdMob.
There was a problem with your AdSense account. To sign up for AdMob, you may need to resubmit your AdSense application.
These are some of the common Google Ads errors that you may encounter when signing up for AdMob.
Your Google Ads account (Customer ID: XXX-XXX-XXXX) is not active.
Your Google Ads account (Customer ID: XXX-XXX-XXXX) is a My Client Centre account, and AdMob doesn't support this type.
- If you have a Google Ads account that isn't a My Client Centre account, you should sign in with the Google Account connected to it instead.
- Sign in with a different Google Account that isn't connected to an existing individual Google Ads account. We'll help you to create a new Google Ads account during the sign-up process.
- Change your Google Ads sign-in information for the My Client Centre account to a different Google Account. Then, sign in to the Google Account you want to use with AdMob and do one of the following:
- Restart the sign-up process and let us help you create a new Google Ads account connected to your Google Account.
- If you have an individual Google Ads account that you'd like to use, change its sign-in information to match the Google Account that you want to use for AdMob, then restart the sign-up process.
You don't have full permission on the Google Ads account (Customer ID: XXX-XXX-XXXX) associated with your Google Account.
Your access level for the Google Ads account associated with your Google Account isn’t high enough to allow you to use it with AdMob. You should contact the owner of the account to request changes to your access level. Please be aware that Google Ads and AdMob are unable to mediate access disputes between users.
You don't have access to the Google Ads account associated with your AdMob account.
You can't sign up for AdMob because your Google Account is associated with multiple Google Ads accounts.
Once you've been removed from the extra accounts, you can try to sign up for AdMob again.
These are some of the common Google account errors you may encounter when signing up for AdMob.
Your Google account is missing your date of birth. To proceed, please update your details here and try again.
Your Google Account needs to be updated with your date of birth before you can sign up for AdMob.