Link your apps to Firebase
Link your AdMob app(s) to Firebase so that you can use your Firebase Analytics data in AdMob. By linking to Firebase, your Firebase Analytics data will be available to AdMob independent of your Firebase Analytics Data Sharing Settings—this allows your Analytics data to flow to AdMob to enhance product features and improve app monetization.
Complete the steps below to link your apps to Firebase.
- Sign in to your AdMob account at https://apps.admob.com.
- Click the Analyze tab.
- Click Link to Firebase beside the app you want to link.
- Review the policy confirmation, then click Confirm.
- You may be prompted to create a new project in Firebase or link to an existing Firebase project, if you've already created one. Click Continue to link your app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to integrate the Firebase SDK (Android, iOS) into your app.
If you’ve received an error while trying to link your AdMob app to Firebase, review the most common causes of linking errors.