Link your apps to Firebase
Link your AdMob app(s) to Firebase so that you can use your Google Analytics for Firebase data in AdMob. By linking to Firebase, your Google Analytics for Firebase data will be available to AdMob independent of your Google Analytics for Firebase Data Sharing Settings—this allows your Analytics data to flow to AdMob to enhance product features and improve app monetization.
Complete the steps below to link your apps to Firebase.
- Sign in to your AdMob account at https://apps.admob.com.
- Click Apps in the sidebar.
- Select the name of your app. If you don't see it in the list of recent apps, you can click View all apps to search a list of all of the apps you've added to AdMob.
- Click App settings in the sidebar.
- Click Link to Firebase.
- Review the policy confirmation, then click Confirm.
- You may be prompted to create a new project in Firebase or link to an existing Firebase project, if you've already created one. Click Continue to link your app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to integrate the Firebase SDK (Android, iOS) into your app.
If you’ve received an error while trying to link your AdMob app to Firebase, review the most common causes of linking errors.