Get focused results with the right report type. #Create a report
Ad Manager offers several report types to help you understand your data:
- Historical reports: View data on clicks, revenue, click-through rate, and total impressions for dates in the past.
- Ad Exchange historical: Create and run your Ad Exchange reports from within the Ad Manager reporting tool.
- Future sell-through: View data on sell-through rate (STR) and forecasted, available, and reserved impressions for dates in the future.
- Reach: View the estimated number of unique visitors exposed to different advertisers, orders, line items, or ad units in your network over a given time period.
- Ad speed: View ad speed data related to ad requests flowing through your Ad Manager network, including linked Ad Exchange web properties.
- Partner finance: This report type only applies to Track assignments and reflects host-partner revenue splits based on advanced financial configuration.
- Video creative quality (Beta) : View data on the number of times that each content video is viewed.
- Real-time video (Beta) : View lost opportunities for video ads because of problems with a specific creative, ad unit, or line item.
- Analytics (Beta) : View Google Analytics App + Web property data flowing through the mobile apps linked to your Firebase projects.