Features in Beta phase might not be available in your network. Watch the release notes for when this feature becomes generally available.
Live video events often condense a large volume of high-value inventory into a short amount of time with a limited number of ad breaks. Errors with creatives or line item scan result in lost opportunities across many line items or ad breaks if not quickly resolved.
Real-time video reporting for Ad Manager allows you to run a report to quickly see if any ad opportunities for a video event are being lost because of problems with a specific creative, ad unit, or line item.
The "Real-time video" report type allows you see data within about 2 minutes of ad serving, which allows you to quickly respond to any issues or errors, before the next ad break.
Run a real-time video report
- Create a report as you normally would in Ad Manager.
- Choose Real-time video as the report type.
- Select your date range. For live events, this will likely be Today.
- (Optional) Click Add filter to refine your report data and include only items you specify.
Choose which data to display in your report by including dimensions and metrics, and select a table structure.
You can choose up to 10 dimensions. Hover over dimension or metric names to see definitions.
- Set up report scheduling and permissions.
- Click Run to run your report, or click Save to save the report.
Dimensions and metrics available with the "Real-time video" report type
The report must be manually run and should be used to directly monitor your inventory during events.