If you shared the file with specific people or a group:
- In Google Drive, right-click the file and select Share .
- In the Share with others box, in the People section, click the person’s name.
- Next to the person’s name, click Edit and select Can view.
- Click Done.
- Repeat steps 1–2 for any other people or groups.
If you shared the file with your organization:
- In Drive, right-click the file and select Share .
- At the bottom of the Share with others box, click Advanced.
- In the Who has access section, click Change.
- Choose an option to determine how links to the file are shared with people in your organization:
- On (for whole organization)—Anyone at your organization can find and access the file.
- On (for anyone with link)—Anyone at your organization who has the link can access the file.
- Off (except for specific people)—Only the document owner can share the link.
- Next to Access: Anyone within your organization, select Can view.
- Click Save.
Rename your file to mark it final or archived
- Open the file and at the top, click the file name.
- Before the file name, enter [Final] or [Archived].
- Press Enter.