If you're an administrator of Google accounts for an organization, you can control who uses any app you purchase from the G Suite Marketplace. When you turn the app on in your Admin console, users will be able to install and use the app.
To control who uses a Marketplace app
Before you begin: To apply the setting for certain users, put their accounts in an organizational unit.
Other users will still be able to use the service if it’s turned on for their organizational unit.
Note: If an app is already whitelisted, users can install it even if the service is turned off for their organizational unit.
From the Admin console Home page, go to AppsMarketplace apps.
- Click the Marketplace app you want to turn on or off.
At the top right of the gray box, click Edit Service .
To turn on or off a service for everyone in your organization, click On for everyone or Off for everyone, and then click Save.
To turn on or off a service only for users in an organizational unit:
- At the left, select the organizational unit.
- Select On or Off.
- To keep the service turned on or off even when the service is turned on or off for the parent organizational unit, click Override.
- If the organization's status is already Overridden, choose an option:
- Inherit—Reverts to the same setting as its parent.
- Save—Saves your new setting (even if the parent setting changes).
Learn more about organizational structure.