You can see Google services and other cloud apps enabled for a user or an organizational unit, including:
- Google Workspace services, such as Gmail and Google Calendar
- Other Google services, such as Google Ads and Google Maps
- Google Workspace Marketplace apps you’ve purchased
- SAML apps you set up for single sign-on to third-party cloud applications
View the list of apps available to a user
- In the Admin console, go to Menu DirectoryUsers.
- In the Users list, find the user. If you need help, go to Find a user account.
- Click the user’s name to open their account page.
- To see a list of apps enabled for the user, click Apps .
Tip: Click the Service Status column to sort apps by their On/Off status.
- (Optional) To return to the user’s account page, at the top right, click the Up arrow .
View the list of apps available to an organizational unit
- From the Admin console Home page, go to AppsAdditional Google services.
- On the left, click the organizational unit to see the list of additional services available to it.
Note: Services that are available are listed under Service Status as ON.