As an administrator of your organization's Google Accounts, you can control who uses AppSheet. Just turn the service on or off for those users in your Google Admin console.
Note to administrators:
- This setting is being rolled out to customers starting mid-December 2020. If your organization is impacted, you will receive an email by early January 2021, outlining the specific impact to your organization.
- Organizations that have the setting managing access to services that aren't controlled individually set to OFF for everyone and who are NOT currently paying for an AppSheet subscription will have this new control set to OFF and will not receive an email.
Before you begin
- The free version of AppSheet is available to all Workspace customers, which allows for prototyping applications and testing with 10 coworkers or fewer. Subscriptions for more licenses can be purchased in AppSheet account billing settings, and AppSheet plan level details are available at https://appsheet.com/pricing.
- AppSheet Pro is included, automatically, for Workspace Enterprise Plus subscribers.
- To turn the service on or off for a set of users, put their accounts in an organizational unit or an access group.
Control who uses AppSheet in your organization
From the Admin console Home page, go to AppsAdditional Google services.
- Click AppSheet.
To turn on or off a service for everyone in your organization, click On for everyone or Off for everyone, and then click Save.
(Optional) To turn a service on or off for an organizational unit or access group:
- At the left, select the organizational unit or access group.
- Select On or Off.
- Click Override to keep your setting if the service for the parent organizational unit is changed.
- If Overridden is already set for the organizational unit, choose an option:
- Inherit—Reverts to the same setting as its parent.
- Save—Saves your new setting (even if the parent setting changes).
Learn more about organizational structure.
To turn on a service for a set of users across or within organizational units, select an access group. For details read Customize access to services using access groups.