As an administrator of your organization's Google Accounts, you can control who uses AppSheet. Just turn the service on or off for those users in your Google Admin console.
Before you begin
- The free version of AppSheet is available to all Google Workspace subscriptions, which allows for prototyping applications and testing with 10 or fewer users.
- Subscriptions for AppSheet Core can be purchased in the Google Admin console. For details, go to Add AppSheet Core to Google Workspace. Other types of AppSheet licenses can be purchased in AppSheet account billing settings. AppSheet plan details are available at https://appsheet.com/pricing.
- AppSheet Core is included with Enterprise Plus subscriptions.
- To turn the service on or off for a set of users, put their accounts in an organizational unit or an access group.
Control who uses AppSheet in your organization
From the Admin console Home page, go to AppsAdditional Google services.
- Click AppSheet.
To turn on or off a service for everyone in your organization, click On for everyone or Off for everyone, and then click Save.
(Optional) To turn a service on or off for an organizational unit:
- At the left, select the organizational unit.
- Select On or Off.
- Click Override to keep your setting if the service for the parent organizational unit is changed.
- If Overridden is already set for the organizational unit, choose an option:
- Inherit—Reverts to the same setting as its parent.
- Save—Saves your new setting (even if the parent setting changes).
Learn more about organizational structure.
To turn on a service for a set of users across or within organizational units, select an access group. For details, go to turn on a service for a group.