YouTube TV is currently available in several areas in the United States. You need to live in one of these areas to sign up.
Currently available locations
- Dallas-Fort Worth
- Kansas City
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- Miami-Fort Lauderdale
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul
- New York City
- Oklahoma City
- Orlando-Daytona Beach-Melbourne
- Salt Lake City
- San Antonio
- San Diego
- San Francisco Bay Area
- St Louis
- Washington DC
- West Palm Beach
Check if YouTube TV is available in your area
Unsure if your home area fits into the available locations above? Here's how you can check:
- Start the sign up process in YouTube TV.
- When you enter your zip code, we'll tell you if you're able to sign up.
- If YouTube TV is not available for your zip code, we'll ask for your email address and will send you an email once it launches in your area.
Location requirements for sign-up
- When signing up, you’ll need to physically be in your home area, or wherever you'll most frequently use YouTube TV. This is to ensure you get access to the correct local networks. If you try to sign up outside of your home area, we'll ask for your email address and will send you an email when you return home (if YouTube TV is available where you live) or when YouTube TV launches in your area.
- If you sign up in a launched area that is not your home area, you may lose access to YouTube TV. Learn more about location requirements and permissions.
Once you've signed up, YouTube TV works everywhere in the U.S.
- If you're in a location where YouTube TV has launched, you'll have access to live local networks, national networks, and your recordings. Check out our available networks.
- If you're in a location where YouTube TV hasn't launched, you won't have access to live local networks, but can still watch national networks and recordings in your library. No matter where you are, all of your recordings will continue to be saved to your library. Learn more about using YouTube TV while traveling.