If you're an NBA fan, you can buy the NBA League Pass to watch all of your favorite games in YouTube TV.
What you get with NBA League Pass in YouTube TV
- All out-of-market (outside of your local area) regular season NBA games. Games included in NBA League Pass are in addition to the ones available on TNT, ESPN, NBA TV, and your local networks.
- Programming is all ads free, and you'll see arena feeds during the ad breaks.
- Listen to your favorite announcers for both the home and away game commentary.
NBA League Pass does not show national broadcasts. You can view games that are broadcasted nationally on the national networks included in your base membership.
Lakers and Clippers games will be broadcasted nationally for the remainder of the 2019-2020 NBA season.
How to get the most out of NBA League Pass
- NBA League Pass games will automatically show in your Home and Live tab one hour before an event starts.
- Go to the NBA League Pass page to see the schedule, record games, or catch up on games you’ve missed.
- Don’t miss a single game by setting up all of your favorite teams to get recorded automatically.
- To hear your favorite announcers: Go to the NBA League Pass page select More to the right of a game, then expand the specific event for home and away commentary game options.
Billing information for NBA League Pass
- Starting July 22, 2020, only the full season pass will be available for the remainder of the 2019-2020 NBA season.
- There are two ways to buy NBA League Pass: Purchase a monthly pass or a full season pass. To buy the NBA League Pass, go to Settings Membership in YouTube TV.
- The monthly pass will automatically renew until you cancel it, and will be added to your monthly YouTube TV bill.
- If you buy a season pass, it will expire at the end of September, before the 2020-2021 NBA season begins.
- To switch from a monthly to season pass, first cancel your monthly pass then resubscribe for the season variety.
- If you buy the NBA League Pass season variety and cancel YouTube TV, you'll lose access. However, if you resubscribe to YouTube TV during the same season in which you subscribed, you'll regain access.
- There are no free trials for the NBA League Pass.
- NBA League Pass is not available to buy on iPhone and iPad currently.