Get NBA League Pass
If you're an NBA fan, you can purchase NBA League Pass to watch all of your favorite games in YouTube TV.
What you get with NBA League Pass in YouTube TV
- All out-of-market (outside of your local area) regular season NBA games. Games included in NBA League Pass are in addition to those available on TNT, ESPN, NBA TV, and your local networks (such as regional sports networks and/or local broadcast stations).
- Programming is all ads free, and you'll see arena feeds during the ad breaks.
- All games will be available via video on-demand following the completion of each game.
- Listen to your favorite announcers for both the home and away game commentary.
How to get the most out of your NBA League Pass purchase
- NBA League Pass games will automatically appear in your Home and Live tab one hour before an event starts.
- Go to the NBA League Pass page to see the schedule, record games, or catch up on games you’ve missed.
- To hear your favorite announcers: Go to the NBA League Pass page > select Menu to the right of a game, then expand the specific event for home and away commentary game options.
Billing information for NBA League Pass
- There are two ways to buy NBA League Pass: Purchase a monthly pass or a full season pass. To purchase NBA League Pass, go to Settings > Membership in YouTube TV.
- The monthly pass will automatically renew until you cancel it, and will be added to your monthly YouTube TV bill.
- If you purchase a season pass, it will expire at the end before the 2019-2020 NBA season begins.
- To switch from a monthly to season pass, first cancel your monthly pass then resubscribe for the season variety.
- If you purchase the NBA League Pass season variety and cancel YouTube TV, you will lose access. However, if you resubscribe to YouTube TV during the same season in which you subscribed, you will regain access.
- There are no free trials for the NBA League Pass.
- NBA League Pass is not available for purchase on iOS devices at this time.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?