Watch programs on the Home, Live, or Library tabs
- On the Live tab, select Sort.
- Select Edit.
- Customize your Live tab in the Live guide settings page.
- If you've previously customized your Live tab to only see certain networks, you'll need to add any new networks to your customized network lineup.
- You can also customize your Live tab viewing preferences by selecting your profile picture Settings Live guide on a mobile device or web browser. Once set, your Live tab preferences will be reflected in YouTube TV on all of your devices.
Search for programs, genres, and networks
- Select Search on any screen.
- Enter a search term into the search bar and hit enter.
- If you're using a mobile device, you can also search by voice by selecting the microphone on the right side of the search bar.
Browse by types of programs
You can browse TV shows, movies, family programs, news, and sports on the Search page. Select Search on any screen, then select an icon (Shows, Movies, and so on) under "Browse," directly below the search bar.
Browse by network
Browse networks to see programs available on different networks. To find a list of networks, select Search on any screen and scroll down to "Networks." You can also search for a specific network by entering the network name into the search bar.
Note: Network pages may look different from one another, as they're each managed by individual networks.
Manage autoplay settings
Turn on/off autoplay
When you start the YouTube TV app on your TV, one of your top recommendations will autoplay, unless you've turned off this feature. To turn this feature on or off:
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down to select Autoplay on Start.
- Toggle to turn the feature on or off.
- In the YouTube TV mobile app, you can press down on your screen on any page to open a Menu. The Menu includes various actions, like adding a program to your library.
- For any show, movie, or event, you can visit the program page to see episodes, cast members, and more. If you see a YouTube video that's not available on YouTube TV, you'll be redirected to the YouTube app.
- Most programs on YouTube TV are available in English by default. Sometimes, programs may be available in Spanish. If so, you'll see "Español" written next to the video.
- YouTube TV is not currently available in offline mode.