View YouTube Analytics for Artists
If you're an artist on YouTube with an Official Artist Channel, you can view analytics across every channel where your music lives (like artist owned & operated channels, topic channels, and VEVO) to understand your footprint on YouTube.
You can use the YouTube Analytics for Artists in the YouTube Studio app to:
- Understand where and how fans are discovering your music
- Get a unified view of your performance across channels
- See aggregated view, interaction, discovery, and geographic data across all your Artist channels
Data in YouTube Analytics for Artists includes views from all versions of a song, including premium music videos (PMV), and Art Tracks.
View your Artist Analytics
- Open the YouTube Studio app .
- Tap Menu Analytics.
- Select a tab to see detailed data:
- Overview: Overall views and top songs
- Discovery: Breakdown of how fans are discovering and getting to your songs
- Audience: Top countries/regions and cities
- Tap on a card to see more details. You can tap the date range and choose from various time periods in the drop-down menu.
We'll launch other types of data over time.