Introduction to Official Artist Channels
If you're an artist on YouTube, your Official Artist Channel (OAC) brings together all your content from your different YouTube channels into one place. The channel automatically programs your music catalog on two new shelves, including your music videos, songs, and albums.
Learn about Official Artist Channels
Official artist channels offer:
- Organized content: The Official Artist Channel layout automatically organizes your discography into an album section and your Official Music Videos into a new playlist. For a consistent fan experience across YouTube, you can't edit these playlists. However, you can place one section above your locked video and album sections to promote anything you like on your Official Artist Channel.
- Discoverability in search: When your fans search for you on YouTube, they'll be linked directly to your Official Artist Channel from your watch card on the right side of the screen.
- Promotional content: Choose what you want to highlight in the dedicated promotional shelf and in the featured video slot.
- Fan engagement: One verified and official channel where you can directly reach and engage with your fans on YouTube.
To be eligible for an Official Artist Channel, make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Own and operate a YouTube channel that represents one artist or band
- Have at least 3 official releases on YouTube delivered and distributed by a music distribution partner
- Have no policy violations on your channel
Get an Official Artist Channel
If you work with a label or have a partner manager, get in touch with them to join the Official Artist Channel program.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?