Create & manage playlists
A playlist is a collection of videos. Anybody can make playlists and share them. Want to put together an epic gym mix or your favorite soccer goals? How about sharing the best cooking videos with your best friend? Playlists are for you.
Make & find your playlists
- Start with a video you want in the playlist.
- Once the video is playing, tap the video to see the playlist add icon
- Tap Add to Playlist... .
- Tap Create new playlist... .
- Name your playlist.
- Tap the field to choose if you want the playlist to be public or private. If it's private, people can't find it when they search YouTube.
- Tap the check box .
Go to the Library tab to view all of your playlists.
- Start with a video you want in the playlist
- Under the video, tap Add to Playlist .
- Tap Create new playlist .
- Enter a playlist name.
- Use the drop down box to select your playlist's privacy setting. If it's private, people cant' find it when they search YouTube.
To get to your new playlist, tap Account . You'll see all of your playlists listed.
Delete a playlist
- Go to the Library tab .
- Tap the playlist you want to delete under the “Library" section.
- Tap the playlist’s menu icon .
- Tap Delete.
- Select OK.