Create & manage playlists
A playlist is a collection of videos. Anybody can make playlists and share them. Want to put together an epic gym mix or your favorite soccer goals? How about sharing the best cooking videos with your best friend? Playlists are for you.
You can go to the Library tab to view all of your playlists.
To find your playlists, go to the Guide and click Library.
Create a playlist
- Find a video you want in the playlist.
- Under the video, click Save .
- Select Watch later, Faves, or a playlist you've already created, or click Create new playlist.
- If you create a new playlist, enter a playlist name.
- Use the drop-down box to select your playlist's privacy setting. If it's private, only you can view the playlist.
- Click Create.
Edit a playlist
- Select the playlist you’d like to edit in the Guide.
- Click Edit.