A playlist is a collection of videos. Anybody can make playlists, share them and friends can add videos to your playlist.
You can go to the Library tab to view all of your playlists.
To find your playlists, go to the Guide and click Library.
Create a playlist
- Find a video you want in the playlist.
- Under the video, click Save .
- Select Watch later, Faves, or a playlist you've already created, or click Create new playlist.
- If you create a new playlist, enter a playlist name.
- Use the drop-down box to select your playlist's privacy setting. If it's private, only you can view the playlist.
- Click Create.
Edit a playlist
- Select the playlist you’d like to edit in the Guide.
- Click Edit.
Delete a playlist
- Go to one of your playlists.
- Click the Menu .
- Select “Delete playlist.”
- Confirm that you want to delete your playlist by selecting "Delete."
After you delete a playlist, the playlist URL and title will no longer be visible or searchable in YouTube Analytics. Data associated with the playlist, such as Watch time, will still be part of broader reports, but won't be attributed to the deleted playlist.