Notifications on watch no longer appearing
- I've disabled the "Do Not Disturb" option on my phone.
- I've unmuted my phone.
- I've disabled "Theater Mode" on the watch.
- I've checked that my apps are not blocked inside the Android Wear app settings.
- I've checked that the Android Wear app on my phone is allowed to display notifications.
- I've checked that the Android Wear app on my phone is allowed to access/read notifications.
- I've restarted the watch.
- I've restarted the phone.
- Android: 6.0.1
- Version Number: MEC23L
- Android Wear: 126.96.36.19993646
- Google Play Services: 8.6.98
- Android: 6.0 (Google Play Edition)
- Version Number: MRA58K.H10
- Android Wear app: 188.8.131.522934.gms
LG R Watch, Android Wear 184.108.40.20676000, Google Play services 8.7.03, Android OS 6.0.1
...watch never vibrates no notification
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.