- All purchases made from November 26–December 10, 2021 can be returned through January 10, 2022.
- All purchases made from December 11, 2021–February 28, 2022 have 30 days from the day it was received to be returned.
- All purchases made after February 28, 2022 are subject to the Standard Return Policy.
- US only: No restocking fees will be charged from October 19, 2021–February 28, 2022.
- You can return an item you bought from the Google Store within 15 calendar days after the day you received it. If you bought a Nest Thermostat from the Google Store, you can return your device within 30 days. See above for Holiday Return Policy.
- Once you start the return process, you’ll have 14 days to complete the return.
- Your refund will go to the payment method you used, minus any delivery-related costs, no more than 14 days from when your device is received.
- US only: A restocking fee of $35 applies to phone returns (excluding purchases and returns that occur during the Holiday Return Policy, in Hawaii, and where prohibited by law). The restocking fee is taxed in select states.
- Restocking fees don't apply when a device is returned because the item was defective or if the incorrect item was delivered.
- The following return process also applies to orders delivered in-person or bought during the delivery appointment. All products purchased during delivery and installation appointments are subject to OnTech's return policy.
If you haven’t received your Google Store order yet, see how to change or cancel it.Step 1: Tell us what you'd like to return
- Find the order with the item you want to return.
- Under the order you want to return, select View details.
- Follow the onscreen instructions. After a few hours, you’ll get a confirmation email. Follow the instructions from the email.
Tip: If you see "Device is not eligible for return," your shipment either hasn’t shipped yet or has passed the 15 day return limit. If it hasn’t shipped yet, you may be able to cancel or change your order.
Important: Make sure to transfer, back up, or erase all personal and other data on the device before you send it to Google. Google isn’t responsible for any use or disclosure of any data that's on the device. Learn how to back up data on your Pixel phone.
Include the following items in your package:
- The box your purchase came in
- The device or accessory
- Other accessories, documentation, and anything else that came with the device
- The form included in your return confirmation email (find your device serial number if you need it)
You don’t need to include anything that didn’t come with the device. Make sure to remove the following items from your package:
- SIM card (if you added your own)
- Device cases
- Extended batteries
- Other accessories that didn’t come with the device
- To be sure the device arrives in its original condition, use the label and instructions from the Google Store support email.
- If you’re returning multiple items, package and ship each item separately with its unique return and shipping label. If you don’t ship each item with its correct label, there may be a delay in processing your return.
- A refund can take 1–14 business days once the return product is inspected.
Exchange a device
Exchanges aren’t available. Instead, you can return your purchase and use your refund to buy a different item.