You can cancel an order from the Google Store before the status changes to “Prepared to ship.”
Cancel a shipment
To cancel or stop a shipment:
- Go to your Google Store "Order history" page.
- Find the order with the shipment that you want to cancel.
- Select View or edit order.
- Select Cancel shipment.
- If this isn’t an option, it’s too late to cancel the shipment. You can refuse your delivery or return your order after delivery.
You’ll get an email that confirms your shipment is canceled.
Tip: If you have many shipments, you must cancel each shipment separately.
Common situations when you cancel an order
- If your order is split into many shipments: You can cancel each shipment separately.
- If the canceled order includes a device trade-in: The trade-in is automatically canceled. You can place a new order and trade in a device at a different time.
- If your order already shipped: You can refuse the package in person or leave a note on your door. If you’re able to refuse it, you must contact Google Store Support to get a refund. If the driver still delivers the package, you can return your order at a later date.
- If you got your order and you're within the return period: You can start a return on the Google Store "Order history" page. To start a return, select the order you want to return and follow the on-screen instructions.