Understand and fix issues with an order canceled by Google Store.
Orders may be canceled due to:
- Payment issues
- Long delays
- End-of-life or end-of-sale items
- Undeliverable shipping address, such as:
- Unsupported countries or regions
- Military addresses, such as APO or FPO
- Non-residential addresses, such as PO boxes
- Mail forwarding service addresses
When an order gets canceled, you’ll get a refund if you were charged or had funds put on hold.
Tip: If you placed an order as a guest while not signed in to your Google account and your order fails due to a payment issue, your order will be canceled. To continue, place a new order.
Fix a payment or shipping address issue
Once your order is canceled, you'll have to place a new order.
To fix a payment issue, you can update your payment method and try to order again.
To fix an undeliverable address, you can enter a different address when you try to order again