Include offline conversions in Search Ads 360 reports, bid strategies, and conversion goals
Reporting offline conversions
Standard Floodlight columns
Search Ads 360 automatically includes both offline conversions and online conversions in reporting columns such as Actions, Trans, and Revenue. You can add these columns to a report, or select a saved view that already contains the columns. For example, if you add the Actions column to the Campaigns tab, you'll see the total number of offline and online actions attributed to each campaign during the report's time range.
Custom Floodlight columns
To report specifically on offline conversions, create a custom Floodlight column that contains the Floodlight activities you use for offline conversions. If you add the custom column to the Campaigns tab, you'll see the total number of offline actions attributed to each campaign during the report's time range.
In addition to showing the custom Floodlight column in a report, you can use the column as follows:
- A data source in a formula column
For example, the following formula adds offline and online conversions together, and weights (assigns more value) to the offline conversions reported in the column:
(c:"Offline conversions" + .75 * c:"Online conversions")
- A conversion source in a Search Ads 360 bid strategy or conversion goal (see more below)
To include offline conversions in some types of reports, you need specify a click ID when you upload the conversions. For example, when a visitor clicks an ad, Search Ads 360 may be able to associate the visitor with a specific type of audience. If you specify the ID for this click when you upload an offline conversion, then Search Ads 360 can use the visitor associated with the click ID to attribute the offline conversion to a particular audience.
The following reports only include offline conversions that specify a click ID and were less than 30 days old when they were uploaded:
- Reports on Google Ads RLSA targets
- Reports on Google Ads location targets
- Location of presence reports
- Audience reports
- Device segments or dimensions (unless you specified a device type when you uploaded the conversion)
- Attribution models other than last click
Offline conversions in Search Ads 360 bid strategies or conversion goals
- All Floodlight activities
- Custom Floodlight columns that include offline conversions
- Formula columns that contain Floodlight columns with offline conversions
Similar to reporting, if you apply an attribution model to a bid strategy, be aware that some types of attribution models only include some types of offline conversions.