Search Ads 360 updates reporting data according to the following schedule:
The expected data freshness depends on the engine:
- Google Ads (includes Google Ads conversions), Microsoft Advertising, and Baidu are usually fresh in 2 hours.
- Yahoo! Japan and Yahoo! Gemini are usually fresh in 4 hours.
Please keep the following in mind:
While the Search Ads 360 reporting data will come close to matching the engine data, it may not be an exact match for several reasons.
During heavy volumes, Search Ads 360 reporting data freshness can vary. If you notice that reporting data hasn't been updated for more than 6 hours, make sure you've removed any attribution models you aren't using and that you've excluded any Floodlight activities that aren't relevant to Search Ads 360. If you still see a lag greater than 6 hours, contact your Search Ads 360 support representative.
Bid strategies aren't adversely impacted by the reporting data schedule. Bid strategies analyze bids regularly and update bids every 6 hours. In very rare instances, bid strategies won’t update bids if the reporting data isn’t updated for a long time.
Segmented reports and some dimension reports may not be as up to date as unsegmented reports. For example, if you segment a keywords report by geographic area and set a time range that includes today, the data in the report may not be as fresh as an unsegmented keywords report. Note that it can take up to 48 hours for geographic area data to appear in reports.
- Aggregated Floodlight data, such as Visits, Actions, Trans, and Trans Conv % columns will typically be fresh within a matter of minutes (after you refresh your browser window or change pages).
Note that Cost per transactions (Cost/trans column) requires data from Floodlight activities as well as data from search engines. While the number of transactions is typically updated every few minutes, the cost data comes from search engines, so the data freshness depends on the type of engine.
- Data about an individual Floodlight conversion, such as timestamp, revenue, and visit referrer, is available for download in a segmented Conversion and Visit report 12 hours after a Floodlight tag records a conversion. Reporting tables in Search Ads 360 don't display data about individual conversions.
- Cross-environment Floodlight conversions are fresh as of yesterday. Reports that include cross-environment conversions for today won't have the complete number of conversions.
- Metrics from Google Analytics: If you've linked your advertiser to a Google Analytics web property, data collected by Google Analytics, such as pageviews, avg session duration, and goal completions, is updated in Search Ads 360 reports approximately every 6 hours.
Because Search Ads 360 scales the Google Analytics conversion metrics for conversions that can't be measured directly, conversion data can take 24 to 48 hours to be fully complete.
Bid strategy calculations take the conversion scaling delay into account when adjusting bids.
- Microsoft Advertising Quality score data can take up to 48 hours to update in Search Ads 360. This means that Quality score charts and tables won't include data for the last two days in a time range that includes the current date.