By participating in local surfaces across Google, your in-store products can appear in unpaid product listings across Google surfaces, including Google Search, Google Images, Google Shopping, Google Maps, and Google Lens (availability of listing types for each Google surface varies by country. Learn more).
How it works
Just as we don't charge sites to be part of the Google Search index, if you’re a participating merchant, your products can appear in local product results across Google surfaces, for free. To become eligible:
- Follow policies to show product offers on surfaces across Google as well as policies for Local inventory ads.
- Submit your product feed and local product inventory feed through Google Merchant Center. Learn more.
- Opt-in to local surfaces across Google by selecting the corresponding program in Merchant Center. Learn more.
Set up local inventory on surfaces across Google
Sign up for local surfaces across Google by selecting it when you sign up for Merchant Center, or click "Growth" in the page menu on the left, then "Manage programs.: Select “local surfaces across Google” from the list of available programs.
- Add your business information.
- Link your Google My Business account and select your location groups.
- Upload your logo.
- Create, register, and submit feeds.
- Request inventory verification.