By participating in local free product listings, your in-store products can appear in free listings across Google properties, including Google Search, Google Images, Google's Shopping tab, Google Maps, and Google Lens. Learn more about available listing types
We’re currently working with retailers who have brick-and-mortar stores in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, and the US.
How it works
Just as we don't charge sites to be part of the Google Search index, if you’re a participating merchant, your products can appear in local product results across Google properties, for free. To become eligible:
- Follow policies for listing your products for free on Google as well as policies for local inventory ads.
- Submit your product feed and local product inventory feed through Google Merchant Center. Learn more
- Opt-in to list your local products for free on Google by selecting the corresponding feature in Merchant Center. Learn more
Set up local inventory
Sign up to list your products for free on Google by selecting it when you sign up for Merchant Center, or click "Growth" in the page menu on the left, then "Manage features." Select “list your products for free on Google” from the list of available programs.
- Add your business information.
- Link your Google My Business account and select your location groups.
- Upload your logo.
- Create, register, and submit feeds.
- Verify your about page (European countries only).
- Request inventory verification.