About the local feeds partnership program
This article provides details on the eligibility requirements for the local feeds partnership program.
The local feeds partnership program is a way for merchants to participate in local inventory ads without having to create their own local product and local product inventory feeds. POS/inventory data providers can provide sales and inventory data to Google on behalf of merchants.
Current POS/inventory data partners
|Pointy||US, CA, UK, AU|
|LocalUp||DE, ES, FR, UK|
Before you get started, ensure you meet the program's eligibility requirements.
POS/inventory data provider eligibility requirements
To join the program as a POS/inventory data provider, you must meet these requirements:
- Sales feed:You'll need to send daily sales details for each participating store.
- Inventory feed:If you have local inventory information for the merchant, we recommend that you send daily inventory data for each participating store.
- Store feed:If you don't know the merchant's Google My Business store code, you'll need to send a mapping of your internal store code to the store address for each participating store.
If you're a POS/inventory data provider who would like to submit your customers' data to Google, learn how to get started.
Merchant eligibility requirements
To join the program as a merchant, you must meet these requirements:
- Store:You'll need at least one physical store with at least 50 identifiable products. Learn about unique product identifiers.
- Local inventory ads:You cannot already be using local inventory ads.
- POS/inventory data providers:Authorize your POS/inventory data provider to provide your merchant's store sales and inventory data to Google.
- Inventory checks:Allow Google to perform in-store inventory verifications in a subset of your stores.
If you're using one of our existing POS/inventory data providers and are interested in having them submit your transaction data to Google on your behalf, learn how to get started.