- Become a trusted Google Partner
- Provide value to your customers:
- Free and paid promotion of in-store products on Google Search, Shopping ads on Google, and more
- Bring local stores online
- Measure the ability of digital ads and free product listings to drive in-store traffic and sales
Point of sale (POS) and inventory data provider requirements
To join the local feeds partnership program, you need to meet these requirements:
- Sales feed: Send daily sales details for each participating store.
- Inventory feed: Send daily inventory data for each participating store.
- Store feed (recommended): If you do not know the merchant’s Google My Business (GMB) store code, you must be able to send a mapping of your internal store code to the store address for each participating store.
Note: In order to implement the local feeds partnership program, you're required to upload either an inventory feed or a sales feed. You can also upload both feeds and use them in combination.
Merchant eligibility requirements
To join the local feeds partnership program, your merchant needs to meet these requirements:
- Store: At least one physical store with at least 50 identifiable products.Learn more about unique product identifiers
- Local inventory ads: Merchant must not already be using the local inventory ads feature to show their local products on Google.
- POS/inventory data providers: Merchant must authorize you to provide their stores’ sales and inventory data to Google.
- Inventory checks: Merchant must be willing to allow Google to perform in-store inventory verifications in a subset of their stores.
Here are the steps to implement LIA as a POS/inventory data provider: