For one or more of your products, the pause that you have placed on the product to stop it from showing on certain Shopping destinations is close to expiring. Products that are paused for more than 2 weeks will take longer to reactivate after the pause
[pause] attribute is removed.
Note: Pauses set using the pause
[pause] attribute are considered close when they are 2-3 days from expiration.
Step 1: See the affected products
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Select Products on the navigation menu, then click Diagnostics.
- Click the Item issues tab to view current issues affecting your products.
To download a list (.csv) of all affected products for all issues:
- Click the download button next to the filter button , beneath the graph and above the list of issues.
To download a list (.csv) of all affected products for a particular issue:
- Find the issue under the “Issue” column, then click the download button at the end of the row.
To view a list of up to 50 products with this particular issue:
- Find the issue under the “Issue” column, then click View examples in the “Affected items” column.
Step 2: Remove the pause
- Filter the downloaded report so that you only see products with:
“Issue title” = Product pause expires in less than 3 days
- Do not set the product on pause for more than 2 weeks, remove the pause
[pause]attribute to unpause the product.
Step 3: Resubmit your product data
- After you’ve updated your product data, resubmit it using one of these methods:
- Next, check that you’ve fixed the issue by making sure it’s no longer listed on the Diagnostics page.
Keep in mind: It may take some time for your change to be reflected on the Diagnostics page.