For one or more of your products, you’ve submitted the value “ship_to_store” for the option
[option] sub-attribute of the vehicle fulfillment
[vehicle_fulfillment] attribute. You must be approved for in-store fulfillment before you can use the value “
ship_to_store”. According to our information, you have not been approved for in-store fulfillment and therefore are not eligible to submit this value for this attribute. As a result, your offer has been disapproved.
To resolve this issue, you must submit a value for this attribute that matches the vehicle fulfillment type for which your account is approved and meet the requirements for that fulfillment type. For example, if you have been approved for online vehicle fulfillment, you’ll need to change the value from “
ship_to_store” to “
online” in your product data. You’ll also need to provide shipping information.
If your account is not approved for vehicle ads, either remove this attribute or follow the steps to become a vehicle seller.
Step 1: See the affected products
- Sign in to your Merchant Center account.
- Select Products on the navigation menu, then click Diagnostics.
- Click the Item issues tab to see current issues affecting your products.
- Click the filter icon to filter by destination and select Vehicle ads.
To download a list (.csv) of all affected products for all issues:
- Click the download button next to the filter button , beneath the graph and above the list of issues.
To download a list (.csv) of all affected products for a particular issue:
- Find the issue under the “Issue” column, then click the download button at the end of the row.
To see a list of up to 50 products with this particular issue:
- Find the issue under the “Issue” column, then click View examples in the “Affected items” column.
Step 2: Remove or change the value for the vehicle fulfillment attribute
- Filter the downloaded report so that you only see products with:
"Issue title" = Ineligible for ship-to-store vehicle fulfillment.
- Search your product data for those products, and either remove the vehicle fulfillment
[vehicle_fulfillment]attribute or change the value for the option
[option]sub-attribute to reflect the fulfillment type for which your account is approved.
Step 3: Resubmit your product data
- After you’ve updated your product data, resubmit it using one of these methods:
- Next, check that you’ve fixed the issue by making sure it’s no longer listed on the Diagnostics page.
Keep in mind: It may take some time for your change to be reflected on the Diagnostics page.