This is step 3 of the vehicle ads onboarding guide.
Smart Shopping campaigns will be automatically upgraded to Performance Max starting in July. Upgrade Smart Shopping campaigns yourself in the coming months using the new, one-click tool to unlock additional inventory and formats that reach new customers. Advertisers who upgrade their Smart Shopping campaigns to Performance Max see an average increase of 12% in conversion value at the same or better return-on-ad-spend (ROAS). Learn more.
When setting up your account, you'll add the name of your store. Users will find this store name in your vehicle ads. Learn more about your store name
- Set up your accounts
- Enable the vehicle ads program
- Add your business information
- Create a primary feed
- Register and submit your feed
- Link your Business Profile and select your location group
- Create, register, and submit your store feed (Optional)
- Complete website policy review
- Link your Merchant Center and Google Ads accounts
- Enable vehicle ads in your Smart Shopping campaigns